Located just steps from beautiful Rittenhouse Square, the space at The Philadelphia Shakespeare Theatre is the ideal venue for intimate productions. If you are interested in renting our theatre space for your upcoming production, please contact Kevin Stackhouse at 215-496-9722 ext. 102 or email him at email@example.com for availability. The flat fee for renting our theatre is just $1,500!
SUMMER RENTALS AVAILABLE FROM JUNE 1ST-AUGUST 31ST.
The Philadelphia Shakespeare Theatre personnel are responsible for overseeing the safe use of the facility and the proper operation of our equipment. We are here to ensure that the event goes as smoothly and as professionally as possible. Theatre staff are not responsible for construction or load-in of material or equipment the renter wishes to bring in for the event.
Basic responsibilities of the renter are as follows:
- Provide or arrange for all additional set elements, costumes, props, or any specialty item required for the event, beyond our basic set-up and available resources
- Provide crew for load-in and set-up of the event
- Provide crew for cleaning and removal of all materials after event is completed
- Leave the space in the same condition in which it was found
- Insurance: Renter must provide a Certificate of Liability which covers the duration of the event and specifically names The Philadelphia Shakespeare Theatre and the renter.
- Sale of Alcohol: The Philadelphia Shakespeare Theatre does not possess a liquor license, and as a result, there can be no sale of alcoholic beverages in the venue.
- Liability: The Theatre is NOT liable for injuries sustained as a result of neglect, unlawful and/or unsafe actions on the part of the renter or their guests.
- Staffing Requirements: A minimum of one theatre representative will be present at any outside sponsored event in the theatre. All agreements for space usage are not valid without written approval from The Theatre's management.